Have you ever seen a black bear and grizzly bear wrestle and climb fences? If you want to see that and more head over to the Noah’s Ark Animal Sanctuary in Locust Grove, Ga. We went today and saw pigs, emu, tigers, numerous bears, ponies, monkeys, wolves, alligators, prairie dogs and more! Get this – It’s free! The habitats are cool, it’s easy to navigate and animals are everywhere!
Tips for going:
- Take a picnic and enjoy the large picnic area across from the alligator habitat.
- Donations are accepted in cash, check or via text.
- You can pet some of the animals but they want you to be quiet and gentle because many of the animals have some sort of therapy need.
- Don’t miss the giant bunnies. They are fast, fluffy and fun to watch.
- The bear habitat features numerous bears which on a good day can be seen playing and chasing each other.
712 LG GRIFFIN RD.
LOCUST GROVE, GA. 30248