Ready for some free or discounted food and drinks this week? Here’s a round-up of offers mentioned during Super Bowl 49 via television commercials or email blasts:
1. McDonald’s – Your order could be free if you’re randomly selected to perform a task like dancing, hugging someone, calling someone to say I love you etc. If you are chosen and complete the simple task you could get your order free. Go here to see the offer. Valid at participating locations only.
Here’s the fine print: Ends 2/14/15 Go to www.mcdonalds.com/pwlrules for complete details. Not available in Drive Thru. Void where prohibited.
2. Chick-Fil-A – Get a free small cup of hot or iced coffee, every day in February. No coupon required. Valid anytime during normal business hours. All locations are participating. Go here to learn more.
3. Outback Steakhouse – Get a free Bloomin Onion appetizer with any purchase Monday only. You’ll need to mention the passcode: FREE BLOOM to your server. Go here to learn more.
4. Krispy Kreme – Save 25% off your pre-order of 5 dozen or more doughnuts. Coupon valid through Feb. 12. Go here to get the email.
5. Olive Garden – $6 off dinner for two Monday through Thursday after 4 p.m. Ends Feb. 12. Go here to print.
6. Sonic Drive-in – Get half price footlong hot dogs Feb. 2 all day long. No coupon required. Go here for details.
Jack’s continues their 10 cent regular coffee Tuesdays. Go here to check out the details.